The admission application is intended for new families or those who already have siblings enrolled at École Socrates-Démosthènes and wish to request admission for another child. Families who are already enrolled do not need to make a new application, and can re-register their child via their Pluriportail.
The admissions period runs from October 14th, 2023 to December 1st, 2023. After this date, you can start the admission process at any time of the year, subject to availability. Please note, however, that the École Socrates-Démosthènes first gives priority to siblings of children already attending the school.
Admissions are then processed on a first-come, first-served basis. When our groups are full, we set up a waiting list to fill any places that may become available.
An online application process must be completed by the student’s legal guardian. See below for the link to the admissions.
The admission procedure is divided into several stages:
- Create a Portal account via the admission link
- Check your e-mail inbox, and you’ll receive a confirmation message and your user code to complete the admission process and track the status of your application.
- Pay a non-refundable $50 admission fee to open and analyze your file.
List of documents you will be asked to provide:
- Birth certificate (mandatory)
- Work permit, if applicable;
- Previous year’s report card if your child already enrolled in primary or secondary school.
Applications for admission will only be processed if:
- If all requested documents have been submitted
- If the $50 admission fee has been paid;
- The information requested is complete.
The entire file is then examined. If your application is accepted, you will be notified by e-mail. You must then complete the online registration process as soon as possible and pay the $200 registration fee.
Occasionally, our enrolments may be full. In this case, you will be placed on a waiting list.