This summer, the HCGM Sports Department will operate three summer day camps for children ages 4-13 years old.* The Camps will run for eight weeks (8 sessions of 1 week each) starting June 26, 2022.
* for 4 year olds, places are limited in each location
Our wonderful staff, trained in First Aid and CPR, have plenty of fun cultural, educational, recreational, outdoor and athletic activities planned to keep campers active and engaged.
The cost per week is $220, including outings and activities.
Activities range from organized sports, to dance, to arts and crafts, and many more. Every afternoon, campers are accompanied on daily outings to the local park and pool. Our monitors also plan special days throughout the summer such as Pizza Day, Pyjama Day, Board Game Day, Hockey Day, Olympic Day and more!
Among some of the field trips that we have been on in the past are: Cinema Guzzo, Bowling, Canadian Railway Museum, Aquatic Complex Parc Jean-Drapeau, Granby Zoo, Super Aqua Club, and many more! Campers are safely transported by school bus to the field trip and back to the camp, all the while accompanied by their monitors.
Camp hours are 7:30 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
Registration for all camps is NOW OPEN will take place at the HCGM SPORTS CENTER, located at 5757 Wilderton Avenue, in Montreal.
- Download the registration form here
- Call the HCGM Sports Department 514-738-2421 ext. 132 to make an appointment. Monday to Friday from 17h00-21h00 and Saturdays from 10h00-15h00.
- Complete and sign the registration form, submit (1) one photo of the child and pay all applicable fees in full at the time of registration.
- Checks should be dated as follows: 1st session: 24 June, 2nd session: 1 July, 3rd session: 8 July, 4th session: 15 July, 5th session: 22 July, 6th session: 29 July, 7th session: 5 August, 8th session: 12 August.
- All fees must be paid by check, payable to the Hellenic Community of Greater Montreal Sports (or HCGM SPORTS)
- All fees must be paid in full regardless of whether the child participates in outings or activities.
- No registrations by phone or mail will be accepted.
- All children must be pre-registered; no late registrations will be accepted.
- An insufficient number of registrations may result in the cancellation of a camp location; should this be the case, all fees will be reimbursed.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!